How many members of the Bush administration does it take to change a light bulb?
- One to call Fox News so they can broadcast a story denying that the light bulb needed to be changed in the first place
- One to attack the patriotism of anyone who says the light bulb needs to be changed
- One to blame Bill and Hillary for burning out the light bulb
- One to arrange the invasion of a country rumored to have caused the light bulb to burn out and to find the stockpile of light bulbs
- One to give a billion dollar no-bid contract to Halliburton for the new light bulb
- One to arrange a photograph of Bush, dressed as a janitor, standing on a step ladder under the banner: Light Bulb Change Accomplished
- One administration insider to resign and write a book documenting in detail how Bush was literally in the dark
- One to viciously smear 7
- One surrogate to campaign on TV and at rallies on how George Bush has had a strong light-bulb-changing policy all along
- One to arrange a Press Conference where Bush will tell everyone that he is the "Decider" and he decided all alone that the light bulb needed changing
Ah, the first amendment...it's a work of genius ain't it?
Post a Comment